No response from Madrid authorities on status of animals at Vivotecnia
We call for closure of laboratory responsible for shocking and unlawful animal abuse
- How many animals are currently still held at Vivotecnia and of what species?
- How many animals are still undergoing experiments?
- What these experiments are?
- Who is currently looking after the animals at Vivotecnia?
- If the suspension on new procedures is still in operation?
- If the animals are receiving 24/7 care?
- What steps have been taken to remedy the inadequate and unlawful animal housing?
- If the authority would agree to independent lab inspections by a practising veterinarian?